It is important to consider the following recommendations:
ESSENTIAL PERSONAL IMPLEMENTS (Must be brought by the client)
- Head flashlight per person (Hands Free)
bring your own towels
bring fresh clothes
wear comfortable shoes
It is important to consider in your travel kit:
wear a hat
It is important to consider the following observations:
- A deposit of $50,000.00 COP, is required at the time of check-in, This deposit will be returned at the end of your stay, after handing back keys and rooms are verified for anomalies.
PAYMENT METHOD FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (On Booking):
- Once inside the reserveall transactions are done using cash The reserve does not accept checks or credit cards.
- DO NOT accept checks. DO NOT accept debit or credit cards.
- The reserve does not assume any responsibility with respect to objects of value left in rooms or in common areas. The front desk will store any valuable (Cameras, Jewels, Cell-Phones, Electronics) in a safe, accessible at your request.
- Our restaurant offers a set menu oflocal plates. This menu doesNOT include beverages,these com at an additional cost.
- Orders with fish ,as main course will cost an additional $4,000 Pesos.
- No refunds will be made for meals purchased under a plan, and not consumed by the user.
- Activities offered at the Reserve are NOT INCLUDED within the price of your room.In order to participate in these activities, visitors and guests must reserve a spot for each desired activity, in the activities booth
- Engaging in sport/adventure activities different from those established by the reserve is strictly prohibited.
- Only official guides approved by the reserve are allowed to operate activities.
- The reserve has the right to approve or revoke individual’s participation in any activity, on the basis of their physical state. Participating in activities under the influence of alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited.
• Pet access is allowed only during a passing visit (1 day), access to stay with your pet is not allowed.
- No Pets Allowed. Please leave any pet at home, as a matter of safety.
- No Music.We propose you listen to the natural concert around you.
- No Alcohol. Drinking and swimming is a deadly combination.
- Disposable products are not allowed (styrofoam, aluminum, cardboard, etc …)
- Bonfires and BBQs are utterly prohibited outside of the camping zone.
- Do not break or scratch trees or rocks.
Allow them to tell their own story.
NO REFUND POLICY:
- The Rio Claro Nature Reserve does NOT reimburse cancellationsGiven the need, a client can reschedule their reservation for a period of six months.
- Reserve does not reimburse clients who decide to shorten their stay.